6.07.2013

Plywood annex

Photo:  Carl-Viggo Hølmebakk

Found this summerhouse annex on thisispaper.com. It´s by Norwegian architect Carl-Viggo Hølmebakk, it´s 20 sqm and is located in Lindesnes, Norway. All wooden components, from the primary posts and beams to the plywood sheets, was pre-cut and mounted by a local carpenter. The cabinets for washing and storage was produced as units, transported by boat and carried by eight men up some quite steep hills. Sounds a bit like when we made our cabin...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I love the way that plywood looks, it is so warm, but also makes me feel like I have a blank canvas with endless possibilities! It is actually a look I would love for my house one day!

    xo
    little owl

    www.littleowlarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friends.......this is very nice blog. When i was searching for Plywood Sheets in Bangalore to decorate our home that time i got The Gala Group. Friends Gala Group team is excellent Home Decorators in Bangalore. If you want any more details about the Gala Group you can go through the website http://www.galagroup.in/

    ReplyDelete